Mary Kay? Botanical Effects? Hydrate Formula 2
Botanical Effects® Hydrate Formula 2 for normal skin, part of the Mary Kay® Botanical Effects® Skin Care regimen, absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling balanced, nourished and refreshed.
Use Botanical Effects? Hydrate, morning and night, after using Botanical Effects? Cleanse. For an added boost of balanced clean, try Botanical Effects? Freshen and Botanical Effects? Mask.
- Botanical complex contains powerful antioxidants. Our complex includes two nourishing botanical extracts that benefit all skin types.
- Silymarin (milk thistle) is a powerful antioxidant that helps defend against environmental damage while helping to calm and soothe skin.
- Luo Han Guo, also call the “longevity” fruit, is known to contain potent antioxidants and also is believed to help promote healthy skin.
- Frangipani flower helps protect against environmental stressors. The frangipani flower is known for its calming and soothing benefits and is an antioxidant that helps protect against environmental stressors.
- Water lily is important for healthy skin. An antioxidant, the water lily is reported to be a source of nutrients that are important for healthy skin.
How It Works
Botanical Effects? Hydrate Formula 2 for normal skin is one part of a simple regimen designed to help your skin achieve healthy balance. It contains two nourishing botanical extracts – Silymarin and Luo Han Guo – the sources or which help defend against environmental damage and help promote healthy skin. Normal skin is treated to the antioxidant powers of frangipani flower and water lily.