TimeWise? Microdermabrasion Refine
Your skin’s transformation starts with Microdermabrasion Refine. Its gentle exfoliation reduces the appearance of fine lines and immediately refines skin’s texture as it removes surface dead skin cells and buildup from pores. Congested pores can lead to stretching of the pore wall, making them look slackened and enlarged. So eliminating impurities trapped within pores is an important first step toward improving their appearance.
Featuring the same key exfoliating ingredient used by many dermatologists, Microdermabrasion Refine instantly reveals healthy-looking skin, leaving it feeling smooth and energized. Use it two to three times a week for beautifully polished skin.
· After cleansing, apply a quarter-sized amount of TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Refine to wet face and gently massage into skin with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Follow with TimeWise® Pore Minimizer.
· Use TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Set two to three times weekly; wait two days between applications.
· Do not use with acne treatment products.
· Use less frequently on delicate skin.
Note: Some people may experience a little redness. This is normal and is the result of increased blood flow to the area. The result is a healthy-looking glow.
- Alumina (Aluminum Oxide) is a gentle exfoliant used to remove dead surface cells. This is the key exfoliating ingredient used by many dermatologists.
How It Works
Get the look of polished, younger skin and significantly smaller pores
With the TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Set, you get the same instant polishing benefits of Microdermabrasion Refine now paired with a very “imPOREtant” enhancement — Pore Minimizer. Working together two to three times a week, the set dramatically improves skin’s texture and gives you a high definition-worthy complexion. With just one use, fine lines instantly appear less noticeable, and pores appear smaller. Suitable for all skin types and skin tones, the set visibly transforms the look of skin, creating a flawless-looking complexion.